Monday, September 20, 2010

Calendar plans

I am in the middle of planning out a calendar for 2011 to sell in my Zazzle shop. Theme: Men in Kilts. I figured it's about time I come up with a calendar, especially one with a theme such as this! :) I have the thumbnails sketched out for each month, they will be as follows:

January: Man in kilt riding a horse through a snowstorm.
February: Blacksmith man in kilt.
March: Man standing atop a hill or cliff, with kilt blowing in the wind.
April: Man in kilt lounging by a tree.
May: Man in kilt polishing his shield.
June: Man in kilt buckling his boots with his leg up on a stool. ;)
July: Man bathing in a river, his kilt hangs on a tree branch behind him.
August: Archer man in kilt
September: Back view of a kilted man with his quarterstaff resting upon his shoulders
October: Man in kilt chopping wood.
November: Feasting "Bear" in kilt ;)
December: undecided. Suggestions, anyone? :P I'm wanting it to not be holiday-specific.

Currently, I am working on coloring July. I would love for him to be finished by this evening, lets hope I can meet that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment