Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Three new pieces

I have finally finished November, December, and January for the Enchanted Visions Project.


November: Theme was to use one of Lisajen-Stock's stock photos that our hostess, Coriander chose. I chose to use this one.







December: "Aurora" was the title chosen. I really wanted to have a person as the subject, and have the coloration of an aurora as their body. For the swirling color, I thought watercolor was best. Unfortunately, the actual coloring is much more vivid than the scan. I also love how retro this came out. It reminds me of something done in the 70s.






January: "Lady of the Forest" was the title, and I really wanted to play around with my greens and just have an extreme green summer forest.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, as usual :D
    The first one is my favorite. It has wonderful lines.

    ReplyDelete