Wednesday, September 21, 2011

January



Many late nights were spent on him, but he is finally finished! This was a challenge for it was the first time drawing a horse in over 5 years (A friend drew a Conquistador moustache on the last one as a joke, and it never fully erased!), and as I didn't want a complete side-profile of the horse or a full-frontal (both positions would hide the man-tastic torso), I chose the difficult route of slightly diagonal. January's kilt also took quite a huge chunk of time (but I do love the result!).

January will be making his debut at the Sherwood Forest Faire Celtic Festival this weekend! I hope the ladies and gents out there take a liking to him ;)

As last year was too hectic, I aim to have the calendar ready by early November. 50% are completed, and the remaining 6 are fully drawn and ready to color. I shall post WIPs soon!

8.5x11 inch prints available here!

No comments:

Post a Comment