Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Since my last update...

I have completed March and September. The only boys left are November, who is halfway completed, and October, who is being mean and not posing correctly! I will just have to redraw him.

Scans to come soon...I've decided to wait until I can take all the boys to Fedex Office as they have a scanning bed larger than 9 x 12! (no pieceing, cutting, and matching in Photoshop!)

I am now officially a vendor at Sherwood Forest Faire, and will be there beginning February 11th! The faire runs through April 1st, so my weekends will be taken up from now until then! I plan on selling prints, bookmarks, magnets, and originals. I have ample space in my booth--it is a 15 x 20 Panther Primitives Medieval tent! I plan on also having a demo table and chair where I can work on watercolor paintings during down time. Updates to come!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment